So Legit

A 2009 song by Lizzy Grant (aka Lana del Rey).

What happened to Brooklyn? What happened to New York? What happened to my scene? What happened to punk rock? You called me the queen Of the downtown scene babe How the fuck would you go Switch it up and then replace me? I don’t get it I’m so legit Tell me was it cause I wasn’t Platinum in jewels That perhaps you thought I was a little bit even uncool Kid was that it? Stefani you suck I know you’re selling 20 million Wish they could’ve seen you When we booed you off in Williamsburg You’re hurt I know my words don’t hurt yeah Oh girl I see you walking round In your pearls Thinking that you’re number You’re so funny Coz honey you’re not What happened to Brooklyn The last frontier They said you can make it anywhere If you can make it here But where no magic in the air What happened to Brooklyn? What happened to our scene baby? Have we all gone Gaga crazy? Remember when the streets used To be dangerous and we were born bad And we were born bad? Punk rock punk rock The boys used to punch each other in the face And girls were walking round wasted Everyone had a good night Came back when sunlight Punk rock, rock, rock.

Check the other site posts on the gagafrontrow pages: